Agg-Flo Haulage and Grading Inc is looking for a professional, punctual and experienced Heavy Equipment
Operator/Foreman/Forewoman to help sustain our growth trajectory. We are looking for individual(s) who would like to participate in our growth story and build the new iteration of our company. Be part of a team that is experienced, knowledgeable and a leader within its industry. The successful candidate(s) will have the opportunity to create a new career trajectory for themselves.
Currently, we have multiple projects on the go, which require multiple crews to operate efficiently. We are a non-union general contractor.
Agg-Flo Haulage and Grading Inc. is seeking a Heavy Equipment Operator(s) to safely and efficiently operate equipment mainly: Excavators and Track Dozers and from time-to-time Backhoe, Front-End Loaders, Bobcats and Packers (Rollers).
Successful candidate(s) will be skilled operator(s) with the following attributes:
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
– Ability to read blueprints, shop drawings and hand sketches
– Ability to read grade stakes, batter boards, benchmarks and other site grading methods
– Able to lead a team to complete multiple tasks of varying difficulty
– Able to plan ahead to let project supervisor or project manager coordinate various materials and trades
– Complete pre-operational equipment check and documentation
– Maintain a safe and orderly working environment
– Perform basic machine adjustments, maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs
– Work well independently and as part of a team
– Ability to provide instructions to material delivery trucks on site for loading or dumping
– Ability to communicate professionally and respectfully with site supervisors
– Ability to professionally and effectively communicate and provide instructions to grade crew members on site
Must have minimum:
3+ years of experience operating Heavy Equipment.
Full-Time – Hourly (Seasonal)
$35 – $45 per hour (compensation will be based on work experience and skill set)
Monday – Friday
Secondary School (preferred)
Licence / Certification:
Heavy Equipment Certification (preferred)