Agg-Flo Haulage and Grading Inc is looking for a professional, punctual and enthusiastic Grademan / Gradewoman Heavy Equipment Operator to help sustain our growth trajectory. Apprentice(s) with a positive attitude and willingness to learn is greatly welcomed. We are looking for individual(s) who would like to participate in our growth story and build the new iteration of our company. Be part of a team that is experienced, knowledgeable and a leader within its industry. The successful candidate(s) will have the opportunity to create a new career trajectory for themselves.
Currently, we have multiple projects on the go, which require multiple crews to operate efficiently. We are a non-union general contractor.
Agg-Flo Haulage and Grading Inc. is seeking Apprentice(s) Grademan / Gradewoman Heavy Equipment Operator to safely and efficiently operate equipment mainly: Packers (Roller) and Bobcats and from time-to-time Excavators, Track Dozers Backhoe and Front-End Loaders.
Successful candidate(s) will have the following attributes:
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
– Ability to read blueprints, shop drawings and hand sketches
– Ability to read grade stakes, batter boards, benchmarks and other site grading methods
– Ability to setup batter boards and use GPS grade setting equipment
– Ability to rake around curbs
– Ability to compact material around curbs using specialized mini packers
– Ability to complete manual labour depending on site situation and requirements
– Ability to provide instructions to material delivery trucks on site for loading or dumping
– Ability to communicate professionally and respectfully with site supervisors
– Complete pre-operational equipment check and documentation
– Maintain a safe and orderly working environment
– Work well independently and as part of a team
Must have minimum:
1+ years of experience operating Heavy Equipment.
Full-Time – Hourly (Seasonal)
$22 – $25 per hour (compensation will be based on work experience and skill set)
Monday – Friday
Secondary School (preferred)
Licence / certification:
Heavy Equipment Certification (preferred)